Local Events for Small Business Owners in 2022
Updated: December 2021
Getting out and promoting your business face to face can be one of the most effective ways of building your brand and putting your business in front of prospective buyers.
Local events for small business owners can be run by a variety of organisations from professional event organisers, local chambers of commerce, networking groups, to local economic development teams.
Business expo’s can be a cost-effective way of putting yourself in front of a geographic audience in your business – with events based around towns, counties or regions.
Here’s a list of the events we’ve collated so far across Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London.
January Business Events
- Surrey Business Expo 2022 – 18th January 2022
- Start Up 2022 – 22nd January
February Business Events
- SME XPO – Olympia, London – 23-24 February 2022
March Business Events
- Farnborough Business Expo – 10th March 2022
- The Business Revival Series – ExCeL London – 9th & 10th March 2022
April Business Events
- Basingstoke Business Expo – 7th April 2022
May Business Events
- Great British Expo – Thames Valley 26th May – Ascot
- Business Vision Live 2022 – Kent – 11th May 2022
June Business Events
July Business Events
- Reading Business Expo – 6th July 2022 – Reading Football Club
- Guildford Business Expo – 14th July 2022 – Holiday Inn, Guildford
August Business Events
September Business Events
- Basingstoke Business Expo – 15th September 2022 – Oakley Hall Hotel
October Business Events
- Meet the Chamber & Business Exhibition – BCOT – 25th October 16:00-18:30
November Business Events
- The Business Show 2022 – ExCeL London – 16th & 17th November 2022